Looking for fundraising tips? At New Choice Fundraising, we
know how to make your fundraising projects successful. We’ve been
doing this for years, watching the trends, and keeping track of our own
ups and downs.
We’ve seen fundraisers change from those selling durable goods to those offering popular snack products, and now the field is changing once again with the introduction of exceptional food choices, especially in fundraising for schools.
Of course, what makes fundraising projects successful is different for each age group, each area, each purpose. High school fundraising plays by different rules than sports league fundraising, and the market for middle school fundraising is different from both.
At New Choice Fundraising, we meet with you to create a fundraising program that is right for your project, your age group, and the market in your community. It’s not a question of “one size fits all,” it’s a matter of becoming your partner in success.
- We will provide a Free, no obligation Product Sampling (valued at $200) so that you can sample the unmistakable quality of the fundraising products we have to offer.
- At New Choice Fundraising, we don’t make product substitutions and we never “drop and drive” a delivery.
- We stay on site and help you and your sellers verify your order.
- Damaged or inaccurate orders (a rare occurrence) are fixed onsite from the “extras” we bring along, or replaced ASAP from our company stores, without charge to you! We never have to reorder for shipment from a supplier.
- We take back any order not picked up by one of your participants AND you will not be charged for it.
- There is no minimum order, no delivery fee.
Whether yours is a high school fundraising project, a sports league fundraiser, or other project, we know how to motivate your sellers, with prize and incentive programs appropriate to various age groups.
Contact us today to learn more about how New Choice Fundraising can help you develop a successful fundraiser.